Tuesday, 2 October 2012

NOUGHTS AND CROSSES ANYONE?

Earlier this year Jetske asked if i'd like to be guest designer again in October....did i? You bet i did!
Halloween is 'my time'..... so this month i'm not only a regular member of the DT  i am 'guest' designer.
I hope you dont get bored with me..... as i share with you some of my Halloween creations.
This started life as a kiddies wooden tic-tac-toe game.... i took it to pieces...distressed the wood....painted it...used designer papers around the sides, inside and underneath. The triangle shaped blocks were painted, then pumpkins adhered to one face, bats and moon to another and the third left blank. I edged the blocks with gold pen.
My 50p charity shop find is now a unique Halloween toy.
                                               
                                                        STAMPS USED....
I used just a small part of  SPOOKY TOWN SW R12168 (the moon stamped upside down , and a small bat stamp onto it) and the tiny PUMPKIN from the plate SW146 ( this plate has SPOOKY TOWN on as well so its a must buy!)

4 comments:

Gerrina said...

We won't get bored with you if you keep on making such different and great work! Greetings, Gerrina

artwolf2009 said...

great idea and we won´t get bored! I agree.

Jetske said...

Great idea!!! Now it's an adult game as well! LOL
I have to go to Leipzig, so I will not see your other creations until next week, when I'm home again. I think I'm in for a treat when I get back! LOL

Apollox said...

So cool, love it!