Wednesday, 27 February 2013

SOAK UP THE SUN.

Another ATC from me..... again i'm wanting an end to the long dark cold days of winter..... and to soak up the sun..... but being a red head with freckles thats not something i do very often.... unless i want to look like a boiled lobster!
I stamped onto water colour paper (300lb coldpress) as i wanted to use just one colour of ink for the whole ATC plus black soot for stamping. To get the variation in colour for the background just use lots more water with the ink. I darkened the shadow under the chair with more black soot distress ink once my spiced marmalade coloured back ground was dry. I tried to emulate the intense glare you get on a really sunny day on the beach.

                                                                  SUPPLIES USED
                                                              DECK CHAIR CP L350
                                                          DISTRESS INK BLACK SOOT
                                                  DISTRESS INK SPICED MARMALADE

7 comments:

Jetske said...

Sunshine is pouring out of this ATC, I hope we will have a summer like this. But I will not be in the sun either, you can "brown" in the shadow as well. Don't want to look like a boiled lobster! LOL

Gerrina said...

Realy sunny colors! Great how the stamp is in the center of your ATC! Mayby you need a vacation somewhere in the sun...Groetjes, Gerrina

Ineke said...

I can feel the heat.

Janny Jager 't Hooft said...

Looks great and yes indeed i want Summer.
Greetings Janny

petpan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
petpan said...

Laying down in to the sun and feel the heat. Great card.
Groetjes Wendy

Bea said...

I feel the sun!!