Thursday, 25 April 2013

A Distressed Pen Holder






Stamps used are from the Mannen 1 set this chap is available individually as well.
I have also used a couple of images from the Nuts And Bolts set.
I have also used Acrylic paints.

Thank you for stopping by, today I have an altered pen holder to share. It started out as a plain MDF box and was given an Andy Skinner Time Worn paint technique.
The image were stamped on using Archival ink.In the 3rd image I used Stayzon to stamp the cog image, when I came to wipe back it toock the top coat of paint with it leaving a distressed shabby image behind the one eyed man.

 Thank you for stopping by, Mark Speshink  xx




8 comments:

Bea said...

Very nice!

Bea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jetske said...

Great box, he will keep one eye on your pens! LOL

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

A great idea, love the distressed look Mark.

kind regards, Alie :-)

Redanne said...

A brilliant and useful make Mark.

Saskia said...

Love the distressed look!

Julia S-W said...

Great pen holder Mark and yes, I did recognise your Timeworn technique! Love that man image too.
Juliax

Ineke said...

I like this very much.