Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Door Hanger





Stamps Used:  Wanhopige Man  from the Mannen 1 set
All three sizes of the Alliums from Flower Shilouetts 2
Other materials: Dylusion Sprays
Distress Stain: Picket Fence

 Hi Being the new kid on the block I hope you like what I have for you? I have decorated a door hanger using Spring as a rough theme. I started with a plain wooden hanger, sprayed it with Dylusion sprays and then to mute the colours down a little I swiped over the top with Picket Fence Distress Stain. I stamped Wanhopige Man first with black Versafine ink I also stamped him a second time onto some thin paper so I could cut him out and use it as a mask. 
 I then stamped the 3 different sized Alliums with Versafine inks in different colours to add some depth.
The edges were inked with black distress ink to finish off.
Ill see you again next week with something new, till then you can find my blog here.  SpeshInk  

14 comments:

Jetske said...

Great doorhanger, I hope you don't feel like this when you have to make something for this blog! LOL

Redanne said...

Hi Mark, I love your door hanger! You have managed to create the illusion of texture on this flat surface which is wonderful and I love that man stamp! Anne x

Saskia said...

Great project, Mark!

petpan said...

Great doorhanger.
Greetings Wendy.

whyducks said...

Oh that is fantastic Mark and love the stamps you have used.

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Prachtige kleuren, origineel!

groetjes, Alie :-)

Kreatives von Andrea said...

Was für schöne Farben, ach das ist ja so herrlich,ein ganz toller Türhänger ist da entstanden...

Ich wünsche einen schönen Tag, seid ganz lieb gegrüßt von Andrea

Gerrina said...

That is something else again! Nice to see a new DT meber with new input! Groetjes, Gerrina

Bea said...

very nice

craftytrog said...

Fantastic piece Mark! What a beautiful image!
Alison x

Julia S-W said...

I love that stamped image Mark, it's stunning. Great piece.
Juliaxx

butterfly said...

Fantastic project from Mark - so cool to see him here on the DT - can't wait to see what else he does!
Alison x

hazel said...

A brilliant project Mark - the image is fab.
xxx Hazel.

mark gould said...

Thank you everyone, I am so Happy to be here x