Thursday, 11 April 2013

Little book of rust.

Today i have just the front cover of my little book of rust to show you.
My rust is just created with two shades of brown acrylic paint and a bluey-green paint.
I shall use other rust techniques as i embellish my pages.
                                                                  STAMPS USED
                                          SAFETY GOOGLES (from a set of 4) SW N12132
                                                           PROTRACTOR SW E12109
                                                           SML WATCH  SW C12104
                                                         THERMOMETER SWD12105



9 comments:

Jetske said...

Just wait until you receive your rust.... your book will be too small!

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

So nice...great effect.

Kind regards, Alie :-)

Gerrina said...

Looks like an almost masculine book... Groetjes, Gerrina

mark gould said...

I love that embossing folder, great cover, I love the faux finish and stamp choice x

Saskia said...

Wonderful cover, can't wait to see the pages you'll create!

petpan said...

I'm Looking out for the next pages.like. Like the embossing folder.
Greetings Wendy

Janny Jager 't Hooft said...

Really great
love it.
Greetings Janny

Bea said...

Nice!

Ineke said...

Very nice little book. I am curious what comes in the book.