Saturday, 20 April 2013

Mosaic tiles for motherday - family ties

I have used the left over cardboard from a school drawing block of my daughter and painted it black.
Then I cut tiles and decorated them
The pictures are photos of the women of my family: my mother, my daughter and me - 3 generations- a home deco I am going to give to my mother - luckily she does not use the internet so it still will be a surprise



in details:


some tiles in detail


 

stamps I have used:

other materials I have used:
wood parts, rub-ons, sizzix die for the frames and orange flower, buttons (coloured with alcohol inks)







7 comments:

Stempelhexe said...

Woow, das ist wunderschön geworden.

LG
Ulla

Saskia said...

Very special!

Janny Jager 't Hooft said...

Very very beautiful with a lot of great details.
Greetings Janny

Jetske said...

This is very beautiful! A great gift!

petpan said...

What à wonderfull and à fantastic gift.
Wendy.

mark gould said...

A very thoughtful gift with so many beautiful elements x, im sure your mum will be very happy when she receives it x

Ineke said...

A nice piece of art-work.