Friday, 5 July 2013

Can You See The Face?



Stamps Used
The Eye is from the Dali set
The Pins are from Hardware Findings 1 set

Good Morning all, My turn again, Mark and today I am sharing a little postcard sized canvas.I started by using an acrylic paint technique using Decoart Traditions translucent acrylic paints.
Once it was dry I gave it a coat of gloss varnis to help smooth out the texture of the canvas so I had a good surface to stamp on.
I used Archival ink and stamped the Skull Tower first, The pins were added next but there was still some dead space so I went for the Dali eyes, After the stamping was done It struck me that a face had appeared quite by accident ;)
To finish I distressed the edges with Archival ink using some cut and dry foam.
Thank you for stopping by and taking time to have a look around. Stop back tomorrow for something new from one of our DT x

9 comments:

Jetske said...

Great background, and yes, I can see the face. Nice twist!

Buttons said...

What a twist on Paris's most famous tower! (or is this the Blackpool version?!) Love the depth of colour here Mark. Hugs, Jenny x

Saskia said...

Great little canvas and though by accident I really like how you put the face together.

petpan said...

Yes i see the face and i see the eifeltower in it and i see very beautiful colours.
Greetings Wendy.

Francesca said...

Very clever, love it. Love Francesca

Ineke said...

Very nice. Love it.

butterfly said...

So cool... love that blood red background, and the skull tower is fabulous! Spooky spider eyes in your accidental face...
Alison x

Ally White Cat said...

This is brilliant. I love the tower and yes I see the face.
susan s

craftytrog said...

That's so cool! I love that image! x