Tuesday, 9 July 2013

CHILDS PLAY ATC

I have another ATC to share with you today, i gave it the title 'Childs play', not only because it has a child on it but because my girls and I made a whole stack of background papers using metallic paint and washing up liquid. (Mix a little washing up liquid with some paint in a shallow dish..... using a drinking straw blow loads of bubbles in the paint.... plonk a piece of paper on top.... allow to dry.... colour it....stamp on it... whatever....... CHILDS PLAY!!!)

STAMPS USED

6 comments:

petpan said...

Nice card.
A little too dark for me too look at it.

Jetske said...

A great technique for making stunning backgrounds, and you made a nice ATC with one of them.

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Gorgeous!

kind regards, Alie :-)

Gerrina said...

Great card and background! Groetjes, Gerrina

Ineke said...

Very nice. Love the background.

Saskia said...

Ah, I had not yet seen this technique used with paints, really like the effect!