Saturday, 3 August 2013

Time Waits


Materials used:
Alphabet Stencil 2
Skeletons are from Halloween 1

Morning all, A very quick post today, I am sharing a journal page, this is not what I had in mond when I started my piece for today but my mojo seemed to have uped sticks and gone on holliday without me :(
I started by using a clock stencil I had and some modeling paste, when dry I used acrylic paints for the back ground, Decoart Traditions translucent green and yellow and lots of water to get the colours to blend.
The images were stamped with black acrylic paint and the edges  were swiped with black soot distress inks.
Thank you for stopping by, I will be back soon, hopefully with my mojo, check back tomorrow to find something new from one of the other DT members xx

2 comments:

Jetske said...

Don't worry, your mojo will come back! The background is good, maybe you just need to lay it aside and come back later with the "finishing touch".

Ineke said...

It is a nice journal page, but a little empty. But then again, a proposal is mostly private. Hope your mojo isn't spending time with mine, she is not at "home".