Thursday, 12 September 2013

Kiss Tag



Stamp Used:
The lovely lady is from the Steampunk 7 plate 134

Morning all and thank you for joining me, Mark, with another share. I'm sharing this tag today, I have used one of the beautiful ladies from the Steampunk 7 plate as the main focus and have used Decoart products for the texture and paint. The hearts and Butterflies are from Tim Holtz's movers and shapers dies.
To see how I made this tag you will need to be at the Craft show at Alexandra Palace on the 21st and 22nd of September.
I some how managed to volunteer my self, still not sure how it happened , but I will be there both days and the exciting news is so will some of the De Stempelwinkel stamps. Ill be spending both days showing a couple of different projects using Decoart products and De Stempelwinkel stamps amongst other things.
If you do make it to the show please say hi, But keep the heckling to a minimum as this is the first time I have done anything like this. ;)
Im sure Ally Pally is a good place to start lol xx



7 comments:

Caro´s kreative Welt said...

Wunderschön, gefällt mir sehr gut.

LG Carola

Jetske said...

Wow, this is a great tag! Beautiful background, both texture, colours and lace, perfect!

Laura B said...

Beautiful tag! Love the colors and texture.:)

Redanne said...

Your tag is gorgeous Mark, love the wonderful colours, the lace and the lady is really beautiful. Have fun at Ally Pally! Anne x

petpan said...

Beautiful tag Mark ,like the colours

butterfly said...

Fabulous, Mark - the colours and textures on the butterflies are so cool! Will look out for you and the how-to at Ally Pally!
Alison x

Corrie Herriman said...

Great tag ! Love it ! Shame I can't visit the show in Ally Pally !