Monday, 9 September 2013

SUNSHINE DOMINO'S

Well here i am again.... another week gone.
This time i have altered two dominos .... using CHERRY PIE STAMPS.
I stamped using black and blue stazon, heat set, then coloured with sharpies and ink.
I used a thin coat of diamond glaze over the top, when completely dry i used rub-ons for the words and added a small metal embellie to one of them. 
I then used a nice thick coat of diamond glaze to seal my dominos.
Its not to clear from the photo but both have a nice depth to the images.... both have ribbon around the sides for a neat finish....and magnets on the back.

STAMPS USED
SUN BEHIND CLOUD CP L328
LARGE CLOUD CP P440
Diamond glaze
StazOn ink

3 comments:

Ineke said...

This is really nice. I ike the colors very mutch.

Gerrina said...

They look nice! Hoop to get some of that sunshine this week still... Groetjes, Gerrina

Saskia said...

Like the depth you created!