Wednesday, 16 October 2013

DAY #16 OF THE 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN

Welcome to day #16 of the 31 days of Halloween hosted by
During this month long amazing event the full blog roll will be at the top of the side bar.
For all the info on how to win daily prizes and the HUGE grand prize please visit TERRA'S BLOG.
Today i have an altered kiddies game to show you.
I broke it down and painted it black.
The side panels,top bar and bottom support are covered in designer paper.
 Each of the 'tiles' are double sided, i painted them a bright orange, then stamped my images on them with black stazon.
 I distressed the edges of each 'tile' with blacksoot distress ink.
Sealed it all with matte sealer....re-assembled it..... now my twin girls who out-grew this game 4 years ago
now want it back!
SUPPLIES USED
BLACK SOOT DISTRESS INK
JET BLACK STAZON
STAMPS USED
BLACK MAGIC CATS CP59 all the cats on the plate!
SKELETON WITH CATS CPQ535
LARGE SCRABBLE ALPHABET SWU06092
Thanks for stopping by...happy hopping,
More here tomorrow for DAY #17 of the 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN.
BDx

16 comments:

Jetske said...

Lyn, you keep amazing me! This is great! Is there anything you cannot alter into something Halloween or creepy??? I'm sure you don't get much sleep this month...

Gerrina said...

What a stunning makes! How do you get those ideas?!! Great to put in your Halloween house! Groetjes, Gerrina

maureenjscott said...

Fantastic!!!! I love this!!! I would want it back to play too!!! lol Fabulous ideas, great! mo x

Ineke said...

Great game you made. Nicely colored.

craftings said...

Love your project, great idea!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Love, love, LOVE the KITTIES! No wonder your girls want it back. I WANT IT! FAbulous! xxD

DogsMom said...

I knew that sneak peek looked familiar!
This is far cooler than the original version.

Emily Thubbron said...

Fantastic re-purposing. I love it. All those kitties are adorable. I would want it back too if I were your children.

petpan said...

Great project. Love all those kitties.

ldfdesign said...

That is awesome! I would want it back too!!! You did a great job with this makeover!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

BD I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! Wow, this soooo wicked cool! Now dash off and submit it into my DominoART Reader's Gallery where all games are welcome! I need more entries to qualify for a prize giving ;0)
http://dominoartblog.blogspot.com/p/dominoart-readers-gallery.html

Wendy said...

Wow...that is an amazing transformation. Love all the stamping! You must have gotten some pretty inky fingers!

Carla said...

what a neat idea..so creative and this turned out fantastic!

Matney said...

You come up w/ the coolest things! Now I want a game like that, or to alter something like that. Totally fun and love all those cats!

Steph said...

Oh my gosh, this is freakin' awesome! I'd want it back too :)

Lyneen said...

What a great repurposed game... Awesome that the girls want it back.... this is a fantastic transformation!!! Love the letters on one side and images on the other. SO FUN!!!!