Sunday, 27 October 2013

DAY #27 OF THE 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN


Welcome to day #27 of the 31 days of Halloween hosted by
During this month long amazing event the full blog roll will be at the top of the side bar.
For all the info on how to win daily prizes and the HUGE grand prize please visit TERRA'S BLOG.
On the 29th of September i created a little project out of scraps.... my littlest niece loves it and spend ages everytime she visits looking at the 'little critters''.
She''ll be visiting me today so i've made this to stand beside it....
 .... i covered a papier mache skull with texture paste and used a spidersweb stamp to create texture.
A few coats of paint to make it look like a rock skull.... loads of stamping/colouring then
loads of fussy cutting ....  raiding my stash of 'bits'....
 ..... then putting it all together to make a 'little critter' scene....
these little guys are hanging up the halloween bunting...
 .... they even have their own pet now, chewing a stick....
 .... here we have the original 'small world' beside the 'rock skull'.... this might just be the start
of a 'little critter' village.... we'll see...maybe?
SUPPLIES USED
VERSAFINE ONYX BLACK INK
STAMPS USED
.SPIDERWEB RO 811NS 
FLYING BAT CP D110
VINY PUMPKINS G0802NS
CRITTTERS (part of plate) MISC STRAWBERRY BABY PLATE FS11
ABACADABRA CP J314
CAULDRON CP E180
CLIMBING SKELETON (MEGATHERIUM) FAS L3304
Thanks for stopping by today.... another Halloween creation here tomorrow on DAY #28.
Happy hopping BDx 

17 comments:

DogsMom said...

This is really fun. I never had an aunt like you.
What a fun diorama project. I think maybe it could grow year by year.


Thank you for all the texture details.

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh this is just magical, BD! I just loved miniatures as a child. Still do! Your niece will be thrilled and I can see this just growing and growing. Fabulous work as always but I'm especially fond of this one. xxD

Kristina said...

Cool project!

Emily Thubbron said...

BD, you are a rock star aunt. I wish I had one like you. I love this scene. There is so much to look at, I can see why your niece likes to look at it. Great job.

xfilekc said...

Stunning! The texture and little critters are terrific. A little village of these guys sounds great.

Carla said...

Wow, what neat project....the details are amazing.. and that skull!

petrasart said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!! It is WONDERFUL!!!!!

wolkentraum said...

Da versagt mein Englisch;-)
Das ist echt irre, was du da gebaut hast, ich bin völlig begeistert!!!
HG
Ute

Jetske said...

Wow,wow, wow, this skull rocks! Lyn, this is so cool, I think your niece will want to stay with you! I'm sure you will come up with other items for this village, I'm already looking forward to the next one! (perhaps a creepmas barn??)
Adding the pet is such a good idea! And so much fussy cutting, your fingers must hurt by now! LOL

ldfdesign said...

Oh this is flippin' amazing! I want to be your niece! Love all the elements that you added. Love what you did with the skull, wonderful!!!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

oooo ahhhhh! what fun and totally creepy creations! Fab job on these!

Wendy said...

Oh my!!! This is outstanding. Love the little scene you have created. That's a lot of coloring and fussy cutting!

Lyneen said...

OH MY GOSH.... your little niece is going to have one fun day at AUNTY's house... WOW! This is FABULOUS... love all the intricate details... That skull is amazing!!!!

WhoMom said...

I am as engaged as your niece! I want to find every critter and be sure there was nothing missed! The fussy cutting is well worth the finished product. What a fabulous idea! The banner is perfect with critters hanging it up!

Steph said...

What a fun little creation. So many details to feast my eyes upon, I can see why your niece is so enchanted by your work.

petpan said...

Wowwww.this is so beautiful!!!

maureenjscott said...

Fabulous! Love the skull and all the little details around it! Grea project, can see why your neice loves it! mo x