Saturday, 23 November 2013

Believe in Angels.

Happy Saturday,
I am, like most people i expect, getting things ready for Christmas, 
today i have an altered babies board book to show you.
 I glued all the 'pages' together after cutting out the centres, 
except the front cover of cause.
I stamped the image onto a piece of designer paper, coloured it with promarkers.
I covered the board book with designer paper, making sure my stamped image 
took centre stage, I covered the inside and
 the little hole left by cutting out the centres of the pages.
Its already now for the earrings I have yet to make.
It could of cause just have a message inside, as it makes a nice present on its own,
but the idea i had was for it to be an unusual and special gift box.
STAMP USED 
ARCHIVAL INK  JET BLACK
Thanks for coming by. BDx

5 comments:

Saskia said...

That will really make any gift totally special! Love this idea, maybe I can make one too, I've been thinking of giving someone some exquisite and way too expensive chocolates.
Your colouring is beautiful!

Ineke said...

What a lovely gift. The reciever will be very pleaced with it. Nice done.

Ria D said...

WOW ! !!

Jetske said...

What a lovely giftbox!
Babies board books can be found in every 2nd hand store...
My compliments on how you covered the book, looks very "professional".

petpan said...

Nice work.l love this idea.