Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Calendar Note Book











Stamps Used:
The Hot Air Balloons are from the Steampunk 2 Plate

Good morning all, Mark here, I hope you enjoyed all the Halloween makes last month?
I have another little book to share, this was made like the last book on a course at my local craft shop in the UK.This time I made a book using the Tim Holtz papers, all the pages are made from envelopes.The cover is made from chip board. I wanted to keep the stamping clean and simple on this as its a Calendar book so I kept my stamping to the front and back inside covers, each page also has a little card with the dates for the month and the main pocket has a note pad style tag, I used the October Crow Alphabet to stamp the months.
The back of each page has a different pocket layout with an extra pocket for keeping receipts or tickets.
Thanks for stopping by as always. Ill be back later in the week and there will be something new tomorrow from one of our DT xx


12 comments:

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Wowwww Mark...what a stunning result! Such an artistic creation...you rock!

Ineke said...

Wauw love it, i may be a copy cat for this one :)

Jetske said...

This is stunning! A great project, and made with love, for what I can see. Looks perfect!

hazel said...

A fabulous project, I love the papers. I've put my name down for the workshops next year.
xxx Hazel.

Dora said...

stoere creatie!! schitterend gemaakt.

whyducks said...

Fab work Mark!

Corrie Herriman said...

What a great idea and so very well executed ! Love it.
Corrie x

Caro´s kreative Welt said...

Wowwww, das ist ja superschön...tolles Werk.

LG Carola

Justie said...

Very nice job, Mark.

craftytrog said...

Looks great Mark, love the stamping!
Alison xx

blackdragon said...

Nice mini book Mark.... love the papers. x

butterfly said...

Very cute little album - love how you've combined the papers and stamps.
Alison x