Friday, 29 November 2013

Christmas star

The things we do for our children ?
One of my twin girls loves anything sparkly.... glittery...girly.....
all the things i find so difficult to create.... 
so after staring at my Christmas stash for what seemed like days, 
i took a deep breath and made her this star for her door....
 The star came from one of our pound stores and looked a lot nicer with a bit of 
distress paint to tone it down.
The image is stamped then coloured with promarkers.
All the festive 'bits' are from my Christmas stash box....
 even old grumpy dragons have one of those..... 
mainly because of having young girls in the house :)
SUPPLIES USED
MEMENTO INK    TUXEDO BLACK
TH DISTRESS PAINT BROKEN CHINA
STAMP
LADY OF THE STARS Q6403NS
Thanks for stopping by.... BDx

4 comments:

Jetske said...

It's not my kind of decoration either, but I think you have done a great job! (as always...) For a girl who loves sparkly and glittery, and sweet images... this is perfect!
They will love you at the pound store, you can use everything they have! LOL

Ineke said...

Very nice, I like it very mutch. Real Christmas.

Gráinne said...

You did absolutely great, BD! I'm sure she's very proud of it and enjoys the star very much. Suzanne x

Saskia said...

Very christmassy, your daughter will really love it!