Wednesday, 4 December 2013

His N Hers Present tags



Stamps Used:
Cogs are from Nuts n Bolts PP77
The Lady is from SW134 and is available separately

Good morning everyone, I'm glad you could stop by, Mark here and I am sharing a couple of gift tags ready for Xmas, Now I don't do the whole snow man and Santa thing ;) so I have made a his and hers tag ready for some presents.
I have used Tando-Creative Mixed media boards, the slightly smaller, ones for my tags this time, I glued on some 300gms card and cut and sanded to fit cleanly.
I used Distress inks for my back grounds and using masks of the images cut from thin paper started stamping.
Both tags were coated with two layers of clear embossing powder, the second coat really helps give a smooth finish.
For the manly tag I added some Tim Holtz bits, and on both I added his sentiment strips, the words for these have been picked out with acrylic paint to help them stand out a little more and tie in with the colour schemes.
Finally I added an eye and some suede cord.
Thank you for stopping by xx


10 comments:

Neil said...

Lovely stamping Mark, both great tags and I especially love the colours of the top one.

whyducks said...

Great work Mark!

Jetske said...

The tags are gorgeous, already a present themselves!

Inkypinkycraft said...

They look great , love the top one especially! X

Ineke said...

Nice tags.

Redanne said...

Great background stamping and the images you have chosen are perfect and I love the word bands you added. x

Corrie Herriman said...

Lovely tags !
Corrie x

butterfly said...

Love these, Mark - they're really elegantly stamped and the colours work beautifully.
Alison x

Nan G said...

Fabulous tags!

Julia S-W said...

Lovely tags Mark. The stamping is wonderful and I still prefer that very feminine second tag. The first one works well too but that face in the second tag gets me every time!
Juliaxx