Sunday, 5 January 2014

Gelli Print Mixed Media Boards.



Stamps Used:
The Dali Images are from PlateCP13
The Fleur De Lis is from PlateCP02
The lady is from Steampunk 7 PlateSW134 and is available individual as well.
Stencils

Happy New Year everyone, I hope your Xmas was a good one and this year will be good to you.
Mark here with my first post of the year.
Over Xmas I have been playing with my Gelli plate, it is something I have had for a while but not got round to having a good play with, I can not believe I have left it this long, I am loving it.
Both back grounds were created with Decoart acrylic paints on the Gelli plate using several different stencils.
 I have used Tando-Creative Mixed Media Boards and picked sections of the sheets I made, they were cut to shape and glued in place, The Dali board has been stamped with black acrylic paint and the Lady board has been stamped with archival ink, both have been coated with a satin varnish.
I think these would make great little thank you cards for all those Xmas presents that need a thank you ;)
Thank you for stopping by x


7 comments:

Jetske said...

They are both very beautiful!

Susan Salyer said...

I have many new and wonderful products to buy this year Geli tablets are one . when I get them I will yell help me because you have them mastered this work is beautiful
susan s

butterfly said...

Fabulous prints, and the stamping looks great against them!
Alison x

craftytrog said...

Great stamping on those wonderful painty backgrounds! x

Gráinne said...

Absolutely brilliant, Mark! And I love the bright colors ... Hugs, Suzanne xx

Saskia said...

Really love the Dali board!

Justie said...

Very cool Print Mixed Media Boards. Love the first one. I like both stamps.