Monday, 17 February 2014

A shabby Clock,- Stitches demo piece


Items Used:
The Stamps are all from Plate 56 Burning Hearts
Tando-Creative Clock
Decoart Chalk Finish Paint

Morning all, I hope you are all keeping well?
I am sharing my shabby clock today, I am currently at the UK trade show Stitches demoing for Decoart and I have been using these stamps to show that the brand new Decoart chalk paints can be used for more than just home decor shabby chic projects, they also stamp amazingly well, so crisp and it leaves a beautiful chalk board look when stamped over a plain black painted bg.I really was pleasantly surprised how well the images came out. I thought the lady was going to smudge or be to blurry but I really like the end result and know I will be using this technique in the future.
Thanks for stopping by xxx




5 comments:

Jetske said...

Amazing! This is a great paint indeed!
Just one remark... your six (VI) is a four (IV)! :-)

Gráinne said...

:-) He seems to have his issues with the number 6 *giggle* on clocks at least ...
Apart from this: another fab chalk paint piece*, great work Mr. DecoArt junior. Suzanne xx

* have to keep that paint stamping in mind in case I'll be able to lay my hands on those chalk paints ...

mark gould said...

Thanks Jetske, good thing it is not glued down yet lol ;) I have a habit of getting my sixes back to front on clocks lmao
Susan Maybe I should turn mistaken sixes as a thing lol

butterfly said...

Fabulous project, Mark - VI or no VI - hope you're having a ball at Stitches!
Alison x

erinstewart said...

Love it! Can't wait to see it in person. xx