Friday, 14 February 2014

VALENTINE HEART

I'm not one for celebrating Valentines day....
I like to let those I love and cherish know that every day....
but even I had to do a love heart when its my turn to post on February 14th.
This little wall hanging started life as an MDF coaster, a set of 6 in a holder for £2.... bargain!
The ribbon is recycled from our Christmas crackers....i'm keeping to my 
new years resolution...so far.

SUPPLIES USED
MEMENTO INK   EXPRESSO TRUFFLE AND  RICH COCOA
STAMPS USED
FRENCH TEXT (and pen not used) Q3710NS
TWO POSTOIDS Q3702NS
WOMANS HEAD N3705NS
BIRDS K6809NS
INK SPLATS (only available on the full plate) NSPL68
PEN CP G235
FINE CRACKLE CP Q500
Thank you for taking time to stop by. BDx

6 comments:

Jetske said...

Beautiful!
This should not be a coaster, it's way more suited to be a wallhanger!

Ria D said...

heel mooi !!!

Ineke said...

Love it

Susan Salyer said...

gorgeous piece. I love the Gibson girl image. lovely
susan s

Gerrina said...

Prachtig gemaakt! Mooie combi van alle stempels. Fijn weekend, Gerrina

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Gorgeous!