Thursday, 20 February 2014

Vintage style collage ATC's

I really do love to just stamp and mask,
recently I have re-discovered my love of  vintage style things,
so today I have a set of 3 ATC's to show you.

I kept the colouring very simple and subtle,
'Yearning' had a total of 8 masks on at one point....maybe a couple to many on such a small area.
SUPPLIES USED
MEMENTO INK... LONDON FOG

STAMPS USED
WRITING AT A DESK N3711NS YEARNING, HEARTS ON FIRE and AMOUR
are all from LOVE LETTERS PLATE NSPL37 as are all the images listed above.
Many thanks for stopping by today, hope you'll drop by again tomorrow when an other designer will have some stamping to show you. BDx

6 comments:

Gerrina said...

Great ATC´s! Love the vintage look by the images and colors! Groetjes, Gerrina

artwolf2009 said...

what a cool stamped Collage and Patience masking the stamps

Jetske said...

I love masking too, it looks much better than cutting and pasting.
The subtle colouring deepens the vintage feeling...

Ria D said...

mooie combinatie !!

Ineke said...

Yes i like this very mutch.

butterfly said...

Fantastic layered stamping, and the colouring on the images is just lovely!
Alison x