Sunday, 16 March 2014

A fun sunday.

Happy Sunday to you.
Today my project is just a bit of fun, everyone should have a little fun at the weekend,
this chap sure is. Wouldn't we all love to fly?
I have put the 'flying man' on a tiny aceate tab so he actually 'bobs about'....
told you it was just a bit of fun.
SUPPLIES USED
MOMENTO INK TUXEDO BLACK
STAMPS USED 
SUNSET  S7112NS
FLYING MAN SW M06158
Thanks for stopping by, another designer will have another stamping project to share with you tomorrow.
BDx

6 comments:

Jetske said...

He sure makes me smile, so I've had my share of fun! Now I will start packing all my stuff for the show, not much fun in that... :-)

Saskia said...

Had to think a bit before I got it, but now I can imagine how he bobs, hehe.

Bea said...

Funny!!!

Ineke said...

Very nice way to spend the weekend.

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Impressive background!

Gráinne said...

What a great idea. Looks fun. Suzanne x