Monday, 10 March 2014

Enchanted card.

Happy Monday to you all.
I am again using stamps that have never been inked and,
ink pads that have been long neglected.
I masked a strip off of a piece of white card and blended distress inks.
I stamped onto this coloured strip using the same ink for a gentle effect.
I removed the masking tape, then stamped the image over lapping my masked strip in the same distress inks and then black.
The words were stamped in distress ink then again in black ink but slightly off set to give a 'shadow'.
I lightly inked around the edges, matted with black, then onto a white card blank.
Another project thats out of my comfort zone.
SUPPLIES USED
DISTRESS INK  DRIED MARIGOLD
                        MUSTARD SEED
                                  SPICED MARMALADE
MEMENTO INK TUXEDO BLACK

STAMPS USED
WORDS  only available on the plate ENCHANTED FOREST NSPL91
Thanks for stopping by, another member of the team will have another stamping project to share with you tomorrow. BDx

2 comments:

Jetske said...

Nice color-playing, it gives extra depth to the card.

Bea said...

Nice Lyn!