Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Hitching a ride.

Do you have stamps that you have never used?
I seem to have rather a lot that have never even been inked up for the 1st time....
so I am now on a mission to use all the stamps that have never seen an acrylic block.


For this page I have used two stamps that had never been inked.
The sweet little water-baby riding on a terrapin and part of another stamp, masked and repeated to form the background of swirling water.
I used promarkers and soft blend pencil to colour my image... white gel pen for highlights and ink around the edges.
Just look at that sweet little face..... maybe this old dragon is going soft?

SUPPLIES USED...
MEMENTO INK   TUXEDO BLACK.
STAMPS USED....
COME HERE MY PRETTY EI K1700 ( to make the water background)
Thanks for stopping by today...there will be another stamping project tomorrow from another member of the team 
BDx


5 comments:

Jetske said...

Excellent colouring! Should we get worried about the old dragon??? LOL

Bea said...

Prachtig!!

Apollox said...

Very good solution and yes, I've got also stamps, I had never used. So your projectidea is a good motivation....thanks for sharing!

Gerrina said...

Heel mooi! Groetjes, Gerrina

Ria D said...

mooie kleurencombi