Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Up Cycled Shabby Chic Wall Shelf







Stamps Used:
All the stamps are from the Plate 136 Steampunk Lampen En Sleutels

Morning all, thanks so much for stopping by, Mark here and today I am sharing a little wall mounted shelf thing I picked up in a charity shop.
I have used the new Decoart Chalk Paints I painted the whole box with a couple of coats of Lace, When dry I sanded the edges back to reveal the original base colour. I stamped all the images using the Rustic coloured paint, all the stamps were mounted on an acylic block that had a square grid printed on it, I find these very useful when you really need to print your images straight.
Thanks for stopping by. It means a lot to us that you have popped in xx
Head back tomorrow to see something new from our DT. xxx


5 comments:

Jetske said...

It's looking way better now!

Corrie Herriman said...

Very nice ! Happy house hunting !
Corrie x

whyducks said...

Fabulous shelf unit Mark, good to see it all round.

Redanne said...

What a brilliant transformation Mark and I love how you did the stamping with paint, it looks amazing and very detailed. Nice work!

butterfly said...

Absolutely love this one - so elegant - and looking forward to trying stamping with the paints - thanks for the inspiration.
Alison x