Monday, 28 April 2014

BELIEVE

Here we are at the start of another week.
Its the dragons turn again to share a stamped project and, 
to show that I don't just do quirky,dark, macabre or just plain silly,
I have a 'nice' card to show you today.
 I stamped the image using 2x colours of distress inks,
dabbed straight on to the stamp.
After stampig the image onto the card I dragged some of the colour into the sky area with a damp brush,
and gently blended the colours into the sea.
I stamped 'believe' onto the sky.... matted and layered with card...added a bow,
thats it... a simple ...but nice card.
SUPPLIES USED. ...
DISTRESS INKS.... BROKEN CHINA
                              FADED JEANS
STAMPS USED.....
BELIEVE  from the plate ENCHANTED FOREST NSPL91
Thanks you for stopping by today...
there will be another project tomorrow from another member of the design team.
BDx

9 comments:

Jetske said...

Simple (?) but very, very beautiful and meaningful.
I have enlarged it a bit, it's worth to be seen!

Gerrina said...

It really is a "nice"card! I love the CAS-look! Groetjes, Gerrina

petpan said...

Love this card. IT is very beautiful !

Ineke said...

It is simple but very beautiful. Good job.

Saskia said...

Love how you created the sky out of the sea, very pretty card!

Susan Salyer said...

BD so gorgeous I love this card...
hugs
susan s

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Great effect!

Caro´s kreative Welt said...

Wowwww, wie klasse! Ich sehe schon, den Oceanstempel muss ich auch noch haben.

LG Carola

Bea said...

Eenvoudig mooi!