Tuesday, 22 April 2014

EASTER DRAGON

I hope everyone had a lovely Easter weekend.
Its the dragons turn again ... so expect a little daftness.
I know Easter is over and the kiddies are back to school today,
but I want to share one of our Easter decorations with you.
Everyone has nests with cute little chicks in at this time of year...
we have Dragons!
We brought a pack of nests with eggs from a pound store.... evicted the chicks...
and moved our dragons in.
Its a terribly simple project.... stamping, colouring and fussy cutting,
but my girls thought it was 'neat' and my youngest niece now wants one next year.
SUPPLIES USED
 MEMENTO INK.... TUXEDO BLACK.
STAMPS USED.. 
DRAGON BUNNY EI J1281
BABY DRAGONS from the plates BALLET ELVES AND DRAGON MOTHER. FS17 and
THINGS OF FABLE #2 FS19
Thank you for stopping by,
 there will be another stamping project by another member of the team tomorrow.
BDx

5 comments:

Jetske said...

Soooo lovely! You are teaching your girls all the right things, LOL. I bet a lot of people don't know that dragons hetch from eggs too!

Lisa häll said...

love this :) so cute

Saskia said...

Very pretty!

artwolf2009 said...

adorable

Bea said...

Leuk gedaan!