Hello again, its the dragons turn once again to share a project with you.
I am taking part in a blog hop today on a forum I belong to,
we were given the challenge of altering a real egg.
I started by blowing 4 eggs... then cutting the required holes in them with a dremil tool.
This one I re-inforced the area where the hinge was going beore making the holes to put the brads through.
Then gave the egg a coat of gesso.
I embossed some metal tape using an embossing folder, used it to cover my egg... inside and out.
The painted it. I added a bit of sand in some place to the wet paint for texture.... i wanted lots of rust!
When the paint was dry i rubbed all over the egg with ORIGINAL RUST.
Inside there are two little faerie-folk in a little woodland niche,
looking at a blue speckled egg they've found.
EMBOSSING FOLDER ....DIAMOND PLATE AND RIVET METAL ( i used the latter)
THE FAIRIES are from FAIRY FLIGHT PLATE FS21
Thanks for stopping by today, there'll be another project tomorrow from another member of the team.