Monday, 7 April 2014

Envelope Book Steampunk elements













Stamps Used:
The Chap With The Eye Patch and Funny Hat are from Plate 167 Grote Mannen
The Elements on The ATC are from Nuts And Bolts PP77
The Clock, Script and Globe are from Time And Space Plate 46

Morning all, Mark here and I'm set to kick off the week with my little Steampunk ish envelope mini album.
The mini album was built from scratch and was made as part of a class I attended held by Kathy Byrne.
The covers and spine are cut from grey board and lined with black card stock, all the papers are from the beautiful Engraver 6"x6" paper pack by Prima.
The pages are just normal envelopes that have been covered and distressed with ink.
I have kept my stamping simple and used the images to just add to the page details, the idea in time will be to add photo's tags and tickets from a nice day out I think.
I also made a little ATC that has been stuck to one of the pages,The ATC is from Tando-Creative.
The base of the ATC has been painted and the images stamped using various archival inks.
Thanks as always for stopping by xxx



13 comments:

Jetske said...

A big WOW is in place here! What a gorgeous book!

erinstewart said...

Absolutely stunning! I'm very intrigued with the idea of it and I'd love to see it in person. (hint, hint, hint)

whyducks said...

A great piece

Redanne said...

I love those Engraver papers and you have used them in such a wonderful way Mark, I love your album.

Jools Robertson said...

Brilliant, hoping that I will be able to produce a project like this one day! Attending her class this weekend!!
Have a good time at Ally Pally

Jools x

Corrie Herriman said...

Wonderful book, Mark !
Corrie x

nikkib said...

That's stunning must find some instructions on how to make this. .. gorgeous papers too..... well done Mark.....

Ineke said...

Wonderfull book. Great job.

Gerrina said...

What a great book! Looks so crisp and beautiful and what a lot of beautiful stamps you've used! Groetjes, Gerrina

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Oehhhhhhhhhhhhh wat mooi!

Bea said...

Prachtig boek!

petpan said...

What a great book!!!!

butterfly said...

You rocked this one - an absolutely cracking album - gorgeous papers and stamping throughout - wow!
Alison x