Sunday, 13 April 2014

Oriental ATC


Stamps Used:
The Buddha is from Plate 76 Flowers For Buddha
The Flower Back Ground is from FS 25 Lilly Pond And Flowers

Morning all, Mark here and I have an Oriental ATC for you today.
I am currently mid move and most of my craft stuff is packed away ready so apologies for a short post.  As a lot of my stuff is un available I have kept things simple, The Atc is from Tando-Creative and is cut from chip board, glued some paper to the chip board and trimmed it to fit, I stamped the Buddha first and then masked him of so I could stamp the flowers for the back ground.
I used Copics to colour the images and gave the ATC a couple of coats of Decoart's Satin Glaze.
Finally I used some bakers twine and tied my oriental charm to the bottom of the ATC.
Thanks as always for stopping by, I shall try not to let the move get in the way of my posts, (fingers crossed) ;) xxxx

5 comments:

Ineke said...

This is a nice atc. Happy colors.
Good luck with your moving from A to B.

Redanne said...

Great masking Mark and love the colour of the flowers, it is a very striking ATC! Anne x

Jetske said...

A real oriental feel, well done!

butterfly said...

Those colours are so vivid - love the slight sheen from the glaze.
Alison x

Jools Robertson said...

Fab ATC, love the stamp images and the colours are beautiful

Jools x