Wednesday, 16 April 2014

SMALL TRINKET BOX.

Happy Wednesday....
 it's the ol' dragons turn again to share a stamped project.
I love to make jewellery and have always liked to put it in a nice box when giving it as a present,
or if someone has asked me to make something for them to give as a present.
Recently I found some really sweet little wooden boxes costing just 75p each so I brought lots!
 This one I sanded, applied a coat of white gesso and sanded again.
Then painted it off white then sanded again.... I wanted a nice smooth surface to stamp onto.
 I stamped the collage image,on the top and the four sides and lightly coloured with distress inks, 
then stamped the fine crackle over the top.
I also stamped the image onto card, coloured and adhered it to the inside of the lid.
I then sanded all the edges to give a shabby-chic well worn look to it. before giving it a coat of matte
sealer.

SUPPLIES USED MEMENTO INK...RICH COCOA
DISTRESS INKS  ANTIQUE LINEN
STAMPS USED...TIME COLLAGE Q4604NS
Thanks for stopping by today....
 there will be another stamped project tomorrow from another designer.
BDx

5 comments:

mark gould said...

Beautiful Bd x

Ineke said...

Yes, i love it!!!!!!!!!!

Gráinne said...

This is so fabulous, BD, I love it! Stunning work. Suzanne x

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Gorgeous result

Jetske said...

Very beautiful! A real treasure!