Friday, 30 May 2014

Alice mini notebook

Hello all.
Suzanne here again *waves*
Today I'm sharing an Alice-themed (blank) mini notebook with you.

supplies I used
stamps
Alice Collage Q6011NS 
Griffin Collage P6009NS 
Cup and Hourglass from Plate PP76 Fun Stuff 
Ledger Background SW S14010 
Clock EI N1840

others
Multi medium matte CH-HSP24927
Black Gesso  CH-HSP31383
Acrylic paint
gelli printing plate
several stencils
Dylusion Sprays Cherry Pie DR-DYC36746 and Black Marble DR-DYC33837 
Watercolor Pencils
Linen Ribbon
Two Step Crackle by DecoArt
  
front/back/inside
 
The cover base is a double sided gelli plate print with various stencils and acrylic paints.
I cut the paper, stamped it with the stamp images listed above and sealed it with matte medium. The collage  images were stamped separately on different gelli prints and colored with watercolor pens.
Additional embellishments on the front and back are a paper doily, a piece of an old enzyclopedia, two playing cards (painted with two step crackle, highlighting the crackles with brown acrylic paint), and a piece of ribbon I sprayed with Dylusion Sprays and glued down along the spine.

Thanks for having a look and have a great weekend.
Suzanne xx

7 comments:

ike said...

Wonderful stamps and layout. Really great design :-)
Lovely to see you back again.

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog

Ineke said...

Nice little book. Love the background.

Redanne said...

I love that Alice image on the front and your backgrounds are, as always, beautiful!

Caro´s kreative Welt said...

Wow, ganz klasse. Mir gefallen auch die Hintergründe besonders.

LG Carola

Susan Salyer said...

I love your AIW art fabulous.
susan s

Kristy Tyra said...

Very nice!

Jetske said...

Great little notebook!