Thursday, 22 May 2014

CRITTER FUN

Good morning....
It's the dragons turn again to share a stamping project.
I am back to my own brand of quaint weirdness with the front cover of
an altered board book I'm working on.
 The scrabble tiles were stamped and masked, the 'critters' were then stamped in various places
on or near the letters.I used promarkers to colour all the images.
 I used a thin brush to coat the letters and critters with a thin coat of acrylic glaze.
Once dry I used distress inks to make the background, and stamped the sun image.
The distress ink was then just wiped of the glazed letters and critters.
I sanded the edges of the cover to give it a worn, well loved look, then a coat of acrylic glaze to seal.
I shall show you all over the next month or so the adventures these little guys have.
SUPPLIES USED.
MEMENTO INK....TUXEDO BLACK
DISTRESS INK.... SHABBY SHUTTERS
STAMPS USED .....
 ''CRITTERS''
 from MISCELLANEOUS STRAWBERRY BABY FS11
LARGE SCRABBLE TILES SW U06092
SMALL SCRABBLE TILES SW K06094
SUN CP E183
Thanks for stopping by today....see you again soon BDx

2 comments:

Jetske said...

It looks promising! But when your next post appears I will be on my way to France,so I will have to wait longer to see some of the contents... :-( :-)))

Ineke said...

What a very nice project. Love to see the book when it is complete.