Tuesday, 6 May 2014

two cards

A big Hello to y'all.
And again it's my turn (Suzanne) to share what I made in the hope to maybe inspire one or two of you ;-)
This time it's two cards.

supplies
stamps
plate 107 writing letters NSPL107
stamps from plate 02 Leonardo da Vinci PLATECP02
Photographer SW Q11017
Ink bottle CP Q474 
Thinking N3703NS

other
embossing powder clear 432100
Versmark inkpad TS-VM001
StazOn inkpad timber brown
distress paint antique linen TH-TDD36272
two step crackle by DecoArt
TH die filmstrip
watercolor pencils

This is the first one I made


 For the background I used the 'wrinkle free distress technique' with distress ink broken china and added a few droplets of a shimmering dark golden spray and finally put some gesso on in various areas. Then I stamped the images from the Leonardo da Vinci plate and clear embossed the photographer. Over the human I I covered the human and the signature with two steps crackle and added some distress paint antique linen into the cracks when dry.


- but I've not been really satisfied so I made a second one with the same background, just without the gesso.


Here I mainly used the gorgeous stamps from the plate 'writing letters' and added scraps of coffee dyed paper, sprayed with some diy shimmering brown spray.

Thank you so very much for taking the time to stop by and have a look
I'd love to welcome you here tomorrow and any other day to see the wonderful artwork my fellow DT members create.

Have a wonderful day everyone
Suzanne xx

7 comments:

Jetske said...

Both cards are beautiful!

Apollox said...

Gefällt mir super gut!

Saskia said...

I like them both! What size are they, A5?

Redanne said...

Both cards are beautiful Suzanne, I love the beautiful blues you used to create the backgrounds.

Karin said...

Gorgeous cards Suzanne!
Groetjes Karin

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Very nice cards Suzanne!

Bea said...

Very nice!