Friday, 16 May 2014

VENUS ATC

Good morning.... well today is Friday, another week has flown by.
I have just an ATC to show you today.
I used a piece of art board for the background, as i needed something that would withstand wet paint and heating with a heat gun
I used 2x colours of distress paint blending them together, then added some PVA glue to
a 3rd colour and blending that in.... when i heated it with my heat gun to create bubbles.
I stamped the image onto tissue paper, cut it out then using watered down PVA adhered it to the painted background.
I added a little colour to the image once it was dry with distress inks.
Just a little something...but i had a lot of fun!

SUPPLIES USED.......
DISTRESS PAINTS,BROKEN CHINA
DISTRESS INKS, BROKEN CHINA
MEMENTO INK, TUXEDO BLACK
STAMP USED ..............VENUS Q5305NS
Thanks for stopping by.... there'll be another stamping project for you tomorrow. BDx

3 comments:

Saskia said...

Love the texture you created!

Jetske said...

Great effect, mixing paint with glue and then heating it is not that difficult, but the effect is wonderful!

Ineke said...

Very nice Mark, love the technique.