Monday, 30 June 2014

ATC

Good morning all ...
It's Suzanne again, today I'm sharing an ATC.

supplies I used
stamps
man with gasmask FAS D0115
air bicycle SW P11009 
luna-tic P8405NS 

others
distress paint brushed pewter TH-TDD36326 and
antiqued bronze TH-TDD36289
StazOn inkpad jet black 
gesso 
linen ribbon
grey acrylic paint
metal gears  


First I adhered strips of linen ribbon onto a piece of cardstock and gave it a coat of gesso. Then the background was made with distress paints and some grey acrylic paint. The images were stamped with stazon black, the man with gasmask was stamped separately onto a piece of ribbon and cut out. I covered the image with glue n seal beforehand so I could cut it out a bit more easily.
Also on the background the script from the luna-tic image was stamped, sadly you can hardly see it. Finally some metal gears were glued onto the ATC.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by.
I'd love to see you again tomorrow and any other day to have a look at the art of my fellow DT members.

Have a great day everyone,
hugs, Suzanne xx

4 comments:

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Your scenery looks great on fabric Suzanne!

Apollox said...

Sehr schönes ATC, ich mag diese Art sehr!

Caro´s kreative Welt said...

Wow, das ist ein schönes ATC. Toll gestaltet.

LG Carola

Ineke said...

Nice, i like it very mutch.