Sunday, 22 June 2014

How many candles?

Happy Sunday to you.... its the dragons turn again and,
once again its a page in my little critters book.
This page has special meaning to me.... 
9yrs ago today I had my twin girls.... together they weighed  6lb 12oz,
we are a family of dragons.... 
one is glitter dragon,(because she loves everything pretty and sparkly)
 the other little Black dragon...(because she's a goth  like me!)
 I stamped and masked the letter tiles, stamped the dragon, 
then i carefully postioned and stamped the critters onto the letter tiles.
I used promarkers and pencils to colour the images.... 
then used a wash of distress inks for the background.... finally adding a splattering of distress ink
flicked from a tooth brush.... messy and fun!
I love this dragon.... did you notice she's blowing out 9 candles?
JUST PERFECT! 

SUPPLIES USED
MEMENTO INK....TUXEDO BLACK
DISTRESS INK..FADED JEANS
STAMPS USED
 ''CRITTERS''
 from MISCELLANEOUS STRAWBERRY BABY FS11
LARGE SCRABBLE TILES SW U06092
DRAGON CAKE  EI J1282
Thank you for stopping by...there will be another project from another designer tomorrow.
BDx

2 comments:

Saskia said...

Wonderful stamping and congrats on your twins!

Jetske said...

Congratulations! Happy birthday to your twins!
Never counted the candles before, but it's perfect indeed! :-)
Your twins have to be binovular, otherwise they couldn't be that different. But it's good that they each have their own personality.