Sunday, 1 June 2014

June Calendar Pages







Stamps Used:
The two men are from Grote Mannen Plate 167
The circles are from Burning Hearts Plate 56
The circle diagram image is from Time And Space Plate 46
The alphabet is from Grunge Alphabet Plate 08
Archival Ink, Black and Grey 

Morning all, Mark here and after a little break so I could move home I am back sharing the June Calendar pages in the Kate Crane style.
I have used my large Dylusion journal and have used Decoart's Chalk Finish paint for my back ground, I wanted a distressed and aged look.
I used black and grey archival ink to stamp my images and paint to stamp 'June'
Using a brush I painted on the squares and using a darker colour added the corners to give some depth.
I used a ruler and a black pen to add the faint lines to give more of a drafts man's look and it tied in quite nicely with the stamps.
Thanks for stopping by, Things are nearly back to normal now even though I have no idea where half my craft stuff is ;)
Head back tomorrow to see something new from our DT xx





4 comments:

Redanne said...

This is wonderful Mark, I love the way you did the days and the lines add that perfect finishing touch.

craftytrog said...

Love this Mark! Very inspiring! x

butterfly said...

Love the stamping - all those images are wonderful - and the subtle painty background is really fab.
Alison xx

Jetske said...

Very good June-page, with Father's day in mind. The date squares seem to be little pieces of paper on top of the page, but after reading your description I understood how there could be lines over both the page and the dates without interruption. Great painting!