Thursday, 12 June 2014

mobile case

Hello and good morning all ...
Suzanne here to share a mobile case today. Stupid me should have tried before if it fits ... another one I made in vain. Stupid amaz*n too, that sends at least two wrong ones when I search for my type of mobile.
Anyway ...

Supplies used
stamps
Desperate man SW R11018 
from plate 113 men 1 PL.ATESW113
Happy Halloween bat CP P437 
Screws from plate 160 Hardware Findings 2 PLATESW160 
The Scream E187

others
 Archival inkpad jet black DP-AIP06633
Sharpie permanent marker metallic silver 39100 
Sharpie permanent marker metallic bronze 1823888
Chalk Paint by DecoArt
gelli printing plate


The case was covered with three layers of chalk paint, the man stamped on a gelli plate print and cut out. When the paint was dry I sanded it back a little and applied some translucent and some dark wax. Afterwards I stamped the images, 'colored' the screws with silver and bronze, adhered the man and covered the case with varnish. That's it :-) short and sweet.
Thanks so much for stopping by today and having a peek. I'd love to see you again tomorrow and any other day to see what my awesome teamies make.
Have a great day.


Suzanne xx

3 comments:

Saskia said...

Love it! Doesn't look like it fits my phone either, too bad.

Ineke said...

The guy on the Phone-case thinks the same, how silly to send the wrong ones. This one looks very nice, i hope it will fit something :)

Jetske said...

Even if it doesn't fit a telephone, it looks great. You could always use it as a doorhanger....