Tuesday, 24 June 2014

part two of my wood covered book

Hi and good morning to all.
Suzanne here again, sharing part two - the inside of the front cover - of my wood covered book.

supplies used
stamps
desperate man  SW R11018 
from plate 113 'men' 1 PL.ATESW113
stamps from plate 107 'writing letters' NSPL107 

others
versafine ink pad vintage sepia
versamark embossing ink pad TS-VM001
chalk paint from DecoArt

details:


 The cover already has been covered with a few layers of chalk paint. I sanded it back a bit and stamped the images. All of them - except the man - are stamped with StazOn timber brown, the man (I just love this guy so very much) is stamped with versafine vintage sepia. The envelope is folded from coffee dyed paper, edges were sponged with StazOn again and then I made a signet with sealing wax. The address of the sender is just scribbling with a calligraphy nib :-)
Finally I embossed a few areas with frantage embossing enamel aged silver and aged ivory, sealed everything with two layers of clear and one layer of aging (?) wax.
That's it :-))
I hope you enjoyed this a little.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by. I'd love to see you again tomorrow and any other day to have a look at the gorgeous projects from my DT fellows.

Hugs, Suzanne xx



4 comments:

Apollox said...

Echt klasse, sehr schön!

Saskia said...

It has a delicate and subtle look that I really like!

mark gould said...

Great textures, very dreamy withe the colours and images. Love that chap. X

Jetske said...

Beautiful, wonder what was in the envelope? He seems to be a little unhappy... LOL