Wednesday, 30 July 2014

crayon box

Good morning everyone ...
It's Suzanne here again and I'm sharing a crayon box.

supplies
stamps
pen CP Q474 from the plate writers PLATECP20
and stamps from the plate writing letters NSPL107


others
distress paint spiced marmelade TH-TDD36463
evergreen bough TH-TDD38528
seedless preserves TH-TDD36456
acrylic paint lime yellow
StazOn ink pad jet black
some pearls from a broken necklace
glossy accents




We had this cylinder-shaped box sitting around for quite some time and it served to contain different stuff at different times.
But lately my (not anymore) little one used it for her colour pencils. So I decided to jazz it up it a little bit :-)
I masked the window, primed the box with a layer of gesso and painted that over with acrylic paint. Then I stamped the images and dabbed on some distress paint, some small pearls were adhered onto the lid.
Weel, I hope you like it a bit :-)

Thank you ever so much for your visit and I'd love to see you here again and again :-)
Hugs, Suzanne xx

3 comments:

Jetske said...

It looks great, real summer-colours. An eyecatcher on the desk!

Ineke said...

Nice bright colors, Like it.

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Lovely!