Monday, 28 July 2014

School's out.

Good morning, 
it's the dragon here again, with another page in my Critters book.
My twin girls finished school for the summer last Thursday, so we spent Friday making a page for 
the Critters book.
 I stamped and masked the letter tiles, stamped the critters and the school master.
These were all then coloured with distress inks. I then painted over each stamped image with a thin
coat of acrylic vanish. I allowed it to dry completely then let my girls go crazy with the fire-work stamp.
They used bright coloured distress ink as this could then be wiped of the vanished images.
I know the fire-works are not stamped perfectly but it really doesnt matter for this page... 
the girls had loads of fun helping make this.


SUPPLIES USED
MEMENTO INK....TUXEDO BLACK
DISTRESS INK..FADED JEANS
STAMPS USED
 ''CRITTERS''
 from MISCELLANEOUS STRAWBERRY BABY FS11
LARGE SCRABBLE TILES SW U06092
FIREWORK SW G05089
PROFESSOR SW P12023
Thanks for stopping by, there will be another project tomorrow from another designer.
BDx

2 comments:

Jetske said...

I can see they had fun, and they are ready to enjoy their vacation!

Ineke said...

Yes yes yes i like this. The little critters are having fun when the kids are on holiday. Poor teacher.