Thursday, 24 July 2014

summerpost :-)

Hello all ...
It's Suzanne here, finally sharing a 'summery' piece.


supplies
stamps
from plate microscopic artforms plants 1 PLATESW89 
plate 91 nature ornamental forms PLATESW91

others
Dylusion sprays post box red DR-DYC33912
squeezed orange DR-DYC33936
pure sunshine DR-DYC33929 
modeling paste 10240   
inka gold 
plaster cast
stencil with a floral pattern
duct tape
linen ribbon
sandwich paper
and some awning cloth I got from a local shop *hehe*
some flowers :-D




It started out as a small woodchip basket I dug up in the basement

I covered it with plaster cast so I'd have surface to apply some modeling paste onto.

Then some modeling paste was added through a stencil - and took a lifetime to dry :-D
When it had, finally, I sprayed the Dylusion inks on, let it dry again, applied some inka gold over the raised areas and covered it with triple thick gloss.

The inside was covered with awning cloth (I struggled with for quite some time ...) and then I adhered the linen ribbon on the outside and the inside around the edges. And I fastened two paper handles - a bit of recycling from a paper bag I got from one of my favorite shops :-)
The flowerpot is wrapped with sandwich paper, sprayed with Dylusion spray pure sunshine.


So, that's it. You've seen the result in the first pic.

Thank you ever so much for stopping by and having a look ... I really appreciate your visit so very much.
Please stop by again and have a look at the wonderful pieces the DT makes.

Have a great day, all of you,
hugs, Suzanne xx

No comments: