Saturday, 30 August 2014

angels

Hi and hello everyone.
I, Suzanne, must deeply and sincerely apologize for being so late ... again.
My dog ate the homework ... ah, no, that's the wrong excuse - my son wrecked my internet connection. True. Long story.
Okay, it's not much I'm sharing today, the waiting doesn't really pay off, obviously LOL
But I reassure you I tried very hard and did my best :-)
I have two ATCs on which I tried embossing and watercolouring.

Supplies
stamps
angel statue CP Q543
Raffaello's cherub CP N403
trees with crows  CP Q450

others
versamark ink pad TS-VM001
TH waterbrush  TIP33080
Distress ink pads
peeled paint, scattered straw, tattered rose, vintage photo,
bundled sage, weathered wood, iced spruce, tumbled glass,
victorian velvet, black soot
embossing powder silver detail  EMBSILDET




I stamped the images with versamark embossing ink and heat embossed them with ep silver. Then I tried to colour them in with distress ink pads, a waterbrush and lots of water. I have seen quite some crafty bloggers doing this and it looks gorgeous! Unfortunately I'll have to practice a lot :-D

Thanks so much for stopping by today and for your patience.
Have a great weekend everyone
hugs, Suzanne xx

2 comments:

Ineke said...

It look good. Nice ATC's

Caro´s kreative Welt said...

The ATCs are beautiful.

Greets Carola