Saturday, 2 August 2014

Embrace Your Dreams Tag



Stamps Used:
The Back Ground Script is from Plate 170 Achtergrondstemples 3
The Lady is from Plate 56 Burning Hearts

Morning all, Mark here and I have a little tag for you today.
With the summer holls now upon us I decided to have a rummage through my bits box and see what I could find, I found some drift wood, this was the starting point for my tag. I started by painting the background Sorry for the bad pics, the light was poor this eve,(it's a lot blue'er in real life) I then stamped with the script stamp, It was then painted over with a translucent white to give a white washed shabby look. The girl was stamped next and the button and eyelet added.
The drift wood has also been painted with the translucent white and then rubbed back so the wood shows through, some twine was wrapped around the drift wood and then glued into place.
The tag was finished of with some Tim Holtz chit chat stickers that have been edged with black to help them stand out.
Thanks for stopping by xx

7 comments:

Jetske said...

Very nice tag! The driftwood caught my eye at once, it's a very useful addition.

Saskia said...

The quote is perfect for this image, great tag!

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Lovely tags!

Redanne said...

This is beautiful Mark, I love the driftwood and the very serene looking lady.

Caro´s kreative Welt said...

Wowww, beide TAGs sind wunderschön. Gefallen mir sehr.

LG Carola

Ineke said...

Well done Mark.

hazel said...

Beautiful.
xxx Hazel.