Saturday, 16 August 2014

Fairy Altered book Part 1.

Good morning,
I, BD, have a pretty altered board book to share today.
I have kept the colours soft and muted....
Front cover... I have left a space at the top for someone's name to be added.
 I masked off a circle in the center of every other page so that notes can be jotted in there.

 I used a mixture of promarkers and coloured pencils to colour the images and background.

SUPPLIES USED 
MEMENTO INK TUXEDO BLACK
STAMPS USED
DECO FAE EI L1256
SMALL FAIRIES ON WRITING PAGES are from FAIRY FLIGHT FS21
MORNING GLORY EI L1446
JESSAMINE EI E1435
On my next turn you'll see the rest of the book.
Thanks for stopping by BDx

4 comments:

Saskia said...

Lovely book!

Jetske said...

This is very beautiful!

Ineke said...

Very nice little book.

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Lovely little book!