Wednesday, 6 August 2014

numbers

Good morning to all of you around blogand - I hope you have a great summertime.
It's Suzanne here, sharing a card:

supplies
stamps
drawers woman CP R524
large numbers PLATESW168 
serving dish SW M06099 


others
Dylusions squeezed orange DR-DYC33936
numbers stencil
various other stencils 
gelli plate
acrylic paint
TH film strip
stapler


For the background I chose one of the gelli plate prints from my stash. And then I went with the stamps that have been sitting on my table still :-)
Unfortunately my heat gun conked out so I went for a collage and fuzzy cut all the stamp images that were stamped with StazOn jet black (on backgrounds that I sprayed with dylusions). First I tried london blue and dirty martini but you could hardly see the woman afterwards, so I changed to squeezed orange. The numbers were stamped through a numbers stencil and cut out as well, just like the serving dish that was colored in with watercolor pens. Since I felt something was missing behind the woman I attached a bit of TH filmstrip with a stapler and added a small lightbulb.

Thank you so very mmuch for taking the time to stop by.
Have a great day everyone ...
hugs, Suzanne xx

4 comments:

Jetske said...

I like this card, it's colourful, weird, and nice to look at, to discover all the details.

Saskia said...

Great card, love the combination of stamps!

Ineke said...

Nice card, good choice of the colors. Nice background.

JackieP Neal said...

Really interesting card Suzanne-great choice of stamps and colors! I love it!