Thursday, 7 August 2014

Oriental Present Topper


Stamps Used:
All The Images Are From Flowers For Buddha Plate 76

Morning all, Mark here and  Iam sharing a Stamp Board oval, Now I have not really used it as it is meant to be used but they make a great surface to work on ;)
I have used Media Fluids for the back ground and some tripple thick to give a nice high gloss finish. The images were stamped with black Stazon and the oval was edged with archival ink.
It's now all set for a gift tag or present topper for the next time a birthday comes round.
Thanks for stopping by. xxxx


7 comments:

Jetske said...

Beautiful, really oriental.
Where did you find the oval stampbord, they don't make these anymore!

mark gould said...

I have had the oval in my stash for a while now ;-)

hazel said...

I love this lots Mark - fabulous images.
xxx Hazel.

massofhair said...

Stunning Oval Stampboard Mark, wonderful images and colours, a must have stamp set :-)

Saskia said...

Too bad they don't make the ovals anymore. Love stampbord and absolutely love what you made with it!

craftytrog said...

Cool!!!x

JackieP Neal said...

Quite lovely Mark! and I love that you are de-stashing! ")