Tuesday, 30 September 2014

birthday card

Hi and hello to all of you .... again I'm late ... and I'm utterly disconsolate :-(
I just can't apologize enough.
Luckily I made a birthday card I sent to a special person I met in blogland :-) recently so I can share it.

supplies used
stamps
the birdman P0808NS
city view  FAS R1010 
chicken wire SW R13040


others
acrylic paint
stencil specimens TCW6x6/454
white gel pen
watercolour pencils

The backgrounds are from my stash of gelli prints.
I stamped the birdman separately and coloured him in with watercolour pencils, fuzzy cut the image - and then I attached a piece of ribbon behind him so that it looks at least a bit as if he's sitting in a bench. Both elements are attached on a city scene that I masked and stamped twice.
The piece on the top is torn from another gelli print on which I sponged through a stencil with black acrylic paint. Finally I added the brads (cat and bat :-)), stamped the chicken wire background and 'drew' some little stars into the nightsky.

So, als always, thanks so very, very much for stopping by and having a look. Again, I'm so extremely sorry that I'm late again, will seriously update my calander and schedule ... :-(
Have a great week everyone.

Hugs, Suzanne xx

3 comments:

Jetske said...

Nice card, I like the way you used the City stamp.

Saskia said...

Great card, perfect setting for the birdcage man!

DonnaMundinger said...

This is really cool! I doubt the recipient will care if it's late. xxD