Wednesday, 17 September 2014

E.A.Poe collage

I find myself having really enjoying stamping and masking again,
I go for ages without doing it, then i get caught by the collage bug again.
Today I, BD, have another fatbook page to show, featuring E.A.Poe.
 I stamped and masked all the images.... coloured my collage with distress inks,
then matted and layered to give it more substance.
I used 10 stamps....and 9 masks.
SUPPLIES USED
STAZON INK
DISTRESS INK


STAMPS USED
E.A.POE CP R589
WAITING WYONNA EI G1368
ALL THAT WE SEE text from WRITERS PLATE CP20
BATES MOTEL CP L316
CEMETRY ENTRANCE CP R596
ANGEL STATUE CP Q543
FLYING RAVEN from ANCIENT CEMETRY PLATE CP 56
FAMILIAR (cat only) CP J298
TWO SKULLS (used one) SW M11053
MY HEART BEATS (heart only) FAS K3104
Thank you for stopping by BDx

4 comments:

Jetske said...

Wonderful collage, it takes some time to "study" it to see all the images used, all the details. Well done!

Bea said...

Prachtig!!!

Corrie Herriman said...

Prachtig !
Corrie

ike said...

OMG - effing AWESOME BD - this is just sooo amazing :-)
Hugz
IKE xxxxxxxxxxx